Horse Paddock Panels Cattle Yard Panel Temporary Portable Horse Fence Panel
|Pipe||square pipe:40*40*2mm(2 pcs) and oval pipe:60*30*1.6mm(6 bars)|
|Pipe||square pipe:50*50*1.6mm(2 pcs) and oval pipe:70*41.6*1.6 mm(6 bars)|
|Pipe||square pipe:38*38*1.5 mm(8 pcs)|
|Pipe||square pipe:50*50*1.6mm(2 pcs) oval pipe:70*41.6*1.6mm(6pcs)|
Regardless of the size of your heard, from 10 to 100 cattle; a well-designed, functional set of yards is necessary for effective cattle management. Your cattle yards should allow safe, efficient handling of the animals for drafting and loading-out as well as the additional ability to restrain the animals for medical procedures.
When planning and constructing your cattle yards, the first consideration is the safety of the farmer and the animal. First and foremost, your cattle yard should be designed so that the cattle handler is able to quickly and easily move out of danger where necessary.
Cattle Yards don’t need to be large or complicated but bear in mind the following:
Furthermore, it’s important to consider the most appropriate materials for your cattle yards. Cattle handling products receive a lot of pressure from livestock and as such, they need to be sturdy and well constructed. JH steel cattle yards, panels and components are built to comply with Australian Quality Standard and guaranteeing durability and strength for the long term.
Cattle Loading Ramp
1. Cattle ramp: 3.2m length.
2. Overall height 3,242 mm. Inner width: 735mm.
3. Adjustable ramp height: from 585mm-1500mm.
4. Winch Mechanism with 10mm wire rope HDG. Eliminates manual lifting.
5. Frame: 50mmx50mmx2.00mm.
6. Side panels: 6x50x50x2.00mm ( side gal sheeting 1.5mm thick).
7. Floor: HDG 3mm checker plate with steel struts for better grip.
8. Pre-galvanized, HDG after fabrication or as client request.
Heavy duty Sliding Gates
1. Height 2200mmx inner width 800mm.
2. Frame: Horizontal & Vertical pipe: 50mmx50mm RHS with fully welded fully welded caps.
3. Horizontal rail: 40mmx80mmx6 Oval anti-bruise rails "Bull bars".
4. Nylon rollers.
5. Finish: HDG 15-microns.
1) Various livestock fence panel products, offer one-stop service for your cattle yard.
2) Long service life: more than 5 years. High quality raw material, strong welding and hot dipped galvanized surface, etc would make panels perfectly finished.
3) Both portable and permanent (panels buried under ground by cement) yard type are available.
4) We are not just manufacturer, but also solution provider.
Contact Us at Any Time