Metal horse fence supplier Cattle Yard Panels Ranch Steel Horse Fence
|2,Surface treatment||Hot dipped galvanized|
|3,Dimension||Width - 2000/2100/2800/3000(mm); Height - 1000/1600/1800(mm)|
Square Tube: 25x25mm, 30x30mm, 40x40mm, 50x50mm, 75x75mm
Round tube: OD25mm, OD32mm, OD42mm, OD48mm, OD50mm, OD100mm.
|5,Horizontal Pipe||Oval pipe: 30x60mm, 41x72mm, 40x80mm, 42x115mm oval tube.|
|6.Others||other pipes are available according to your requests|
|6,Bar spacing||standard spacing, or as customer's requirements|
|7,Trade term||FOB, CFR, CIF|
|8, Package||Packed on iron steel pallet|
|9,Delivery time||About 35days after received T/T 30% deposit.|
|10,Design||Drawings designed according to the customers' requirements|
Looped sided hay feeder
1. Heavy duty 40*40*2mm thick Gal. construction.
2. Round or Square bale models available.
3. No sharp edge to injure your stock.
4. Ideal for feeding even for horned cattle.
5. Many size and options available.
1. 4 large side gates.
2. 2 smaller vet doors.
3. Basic checker plate: 3mm thick.
4. Strong lugs.
5. Weigh scale option at additional cost.
6. Heavy duty Self-locking slam locks on all gates.
7. Heavy duty hinges on all the gates.
8. Rear sliding gate with lock.
Regardless of the size of your heard, from 10 to 100 cattle; a well-designed, functional set of yards is necessary for effective cattle management. Your cattle yards should allow safe, efficient handling of the animals for drafting and loading-out as well as the additional ability to restrain the animals for medical procedures.
When planning and constructing your cattle yards, the first consideration is the safety of the farmer and the animal. First and foremost, your cattle yard should be designed so that the cattle handler is able to quickly and easily move out of danger where necessary.
Cattle Yards don’t need to be large or complicated but bear in mind the following:
Furthermore, it’s important to consider the most appropriate materials for your cattle yards. Cattle handling products receive a lot of pressure from livestock and as such, they need to be sturdy and well constructed. JH steel cattle yards, panels and components are built to comply with Australian Quality Standard and guaranteeing durability and strength for the long term.
1) Various livestock fence panel products, offer one-stop service for your cattle yard.
2) Long service life: more than 5 years. High quality raw material, strong welding and hot dipped galvanized surface, etc would make panels perfectly finished.
3) Both portable and permanent (panels buried under ground by cement) yard type are available.
4) We are not just manufacturer, but also solution provider.
Contact Us at Any Time