Hot Dip Galvanized Cattle Yard Panels 40*80mm Oval rail 1.3m tall goat panel
One of our most basic products is livestock panels and gates for cattle, sheep, goat, horse yard.
We use different materials for the rails in our panels and gates.
- 42 x 1.6 mm gal round rail
- 50 x 50 x 1.6/2.0 mm gal square rail (SHS)
- 60 x 60 x 2.0/3.0 mm gal square rail (SHS)
- 75 x 40 x 1.6/2.0 mm gal oval rail
- 115 x 42 x 2.0 mm gal oval rail
Popular panel size: 1800x2100/2800mm, 1700x2500/3500mm,1600x2400/3600mm
cattle yard panel
|Length||Heighe||No. of Rails||Size of Rail|
|Round pipe||2100mm||1800mm||6 Rails||42mm * 1.6mm|
|Square pipe||2100mm||1800mm||6 Rails||40mm*40mm*1.6mm|
|Square pipe||2100mm||1800mm||6 Rails||40mm*40mm*2.0mm|
|Oval Rail||2100mm||1800mm||6 Rails||60mm*30mm*2.0mm|
|Oval Rail||2100mm||1800mm||6 Rails||80mm*40mm*2.0mm|
|Oval Rail||2100mm||1800mm||6 Rails||80mm*40mm*1.6mm|
|Oval Rail||2100mm||1800mm||6 Rails||60mm*30mm*1.6mm|
|Oval Rail||2100mm||1800mm||6 Rails||115mm*42mm*2.0mm|
Cattle panels is designed for the safe and effective flow of cattle in the lead up to the race, reducing stress on livestock by separating operator and beast.
Cattle panel can have different shapes, below are the popular shapes and specification on the market.
1. Portable: easy fast to handle (set up, remove and put down), makes the fence panel very flexible.
2. Robust: interlocking system makes the fence very stable; quality steel and fully welding makes the panel more strong, heavy duty and anti-broken; high zinc or PVC coated make the fence durable
3. Environment Protection: connection with welded to bracket lugs and joining pins, no need to digholes or lay foundations. And it benefit grassland protection.
4. Livestock Protection: no sharp edge, very smooth welding spot finishment.
Livestock panel and gate can be ordered to suit your required type and size. They offer a highly flexible solution for managing your cattle or horse yard.
Regardless of the size of your heard, from 10 to 100 cattle; a well-designed, functional set of yards is necessary for effective cattle management. Your cattle yards should allow safe, efficient handling of the animals for drafting and loading-out as well as the additional ability to restrain the animals for medical procedures.
Filed fence is the best choice of ranchers for protecting the jumping animals like deers, horses and cows, sheep and goats.
The hinge-knot system ensures proper stretching and allows for easier installation over hilly or rough terrain.
The galvanized metal rail panels are very suitable for animal stall, feedlot fence, horse corral fence, area fence etc.
Contact Us at Any Time