Outdoor Metallic Luster Heavy Duty Permanent Bamboo Sliding Doors Horse Stall Panels
Runout or No Runout?
Some stalls are designed to be separated from outdoor space, and others allow for access to an exterior runout. Runouts are a nice feature in many circumstances, but are most helpful when:
- the horse does not get consistent daily exercise. The runout is not intended to replace exercise, as it is important to turn a horse out into a larger paddock or pasture; but a runout can provide mild outdoor stimulation and moderate healthy movement possibilities for horses that are confined for longer periods.
- the horse is new to a stall environment. If you’re housing a horse who is used to living in a pasture, a stall with a runout might be more comfortable for the animal. In fact, the stall door can be left open for a while until the horse gets used to the routine of being in the stall to eat and relax.
- your horse is housed in a mild, dry climate. There’s no point in having a runout if it’s miserably cold or muddy outside most of the time. Indoor/outdoor environments for the horse work better when the door between inside and outside can be left open more often.
Our Product Description
- Horses requiring stall rest easily accommodated.
- Grooming, saddling, training may be easier.
- Complete shelter from wind and weather.
- Lower status horses not threatened by dominant herd members, and horses can be moved if threatened.
- Horses may stay cleaner (i.e., stabling before a show the horse can't roll in the dirt).
- Feed consumption and manure production are easier to monitor.
1. Horse Stable Specifications
||European sliding or customized
Length: 10ft, 12ft, 14ft (3.0m -4.2 m )
Height: 7.2ft (2.2m)
||Hot dip galvanized; Black Powder coated
Bamboo:20mm 28mm 32mm 38mm
Southern yellow pine: 30mm 40mm
||50x50mm RHS; 102/114 OD Mid-post
Swivel feeder system (optional)
Swing feeder window (optional)
Hay Rack (optional)
Corner post (optional)
Stainless steel latch
Decorative caps (Brass or 304SS)
||Horse stall box; Barn door; Barn window; Horse rubber mat; Horse panel
4.Request a Free Design Consultation
Most people purchase prefabricated modular stalls. These can vary a lot in quality. Talk with your friends and colleagues in the industry to determine whether they’re happy with the quality of the product they purchased. Manufacturers that sell nationally to higher-end markets often have very nice products, with high-quality finishes, materials and hardware. If you can afford these better products, you will be happier in the long run, as they will last longer and will have fewer problems like:
- tracks getting gummed up with debris;
- paints and finishes flaking off;
- warping and denting;
- sharp edges that can develop and cause a safety hazard.
You can also choose to build your own stalls, although if you do this, we recommend hiring an experienced barn designer or builder rather than doing it on your own, as there are a lot of “learned-the-hard-way” lessons in stall construction.
||Anping Jinghua Steel Grating Metal Wire Mesh Co., Ltd
||Chengyouzi Township Development Zone, Anping County, China 053600
||Manufacturer & Exporter
|Livestock Fencing Series
(1)Horse stable, horse barn window & doors, mats
(2)Cattle panel, horse round pen, related gates
Q1: I have no import experience, can I do it?
Yes, we will assist you to import, and consult for you the total bill for importing.
Q2: Is the importing of horse stable expensive?
No if you can accept a longer transport time about 30days.
Q3: Can you help with the design?
Sure, we have professional designers. Design is free.
Q4: How can I get a quote?
Contact us with picture, size, quantity and your port, then fast quote with be sent.
Q5: How can you guarantee your quality?
We specialized in horse stable over 10 years.