European Style Standard Size 12*12ft Front And Side Panel Horse Stall
Are you building a new stable for your horse? Or, perhaps you are renovating another building to serve as a stable. In either case, here are the basics of designing a safe, comfortable stable for your horse.
Many horses dislike being stabled. Designing a wonderful stable won't make your horse happy, but will make looking after your horse easier for you, and the space will be comfortable and safe for you and your horse.
We are professional manufacturer of horse stable and related products.
||European Style Standard Size 12*12ft Front And Side Panel Horse Stall
||Swing, Sliding style
Length: 10ft, 12ft, 14ft (3m - 4.0m)
Height: 1.5m, 2.0m, 2.2m.
Or, any other sizes you like
Frame tube 50*50mm square tube
heavery duty U channel to take T&G boards
Top grill tube in 25mm round tube
||Powder Coated or Hot Dip Galvanized
Bamboo: 20mm, 28mm, 32mm and Pine: 30mm, 38mm
Horse do not eat bamboo, so it is a better choice.
Our filling materials are bamboo and pine.
Bamboo is one of the most durable woods in the world. It is not only beautiful and low maintenance, but is one of the strongest woods used in horse stalls. It is very resistant to bugs, decay and rot, this lumber is ideal in humid climates.
Some horses find chewing on wood an amusing pastime. But there’s a possibility of splintering and chemical ingestion. Keep your barn looking good and your horse safe by eliminating opportunities to chew.
Pine prices are cheaper than bamboo.Although not as dense as the hardwood, this is the strongest of the “softwoods” and is a very popular choice for horse stalls.The color is natural and the texture is clear. The wood texture is unique and beautiful, which can reflect the natural beauty.
In addition to the above, there are more details that need to be displayed.The color is natural and the texture is clear. The wood texture is unique and beautiful, which can reflect the natural beauty. High wear resistance, high strength, anti-corrosion, anti-mold and Anti-insect;
JH Side/ partition Stable Range includes:
- JH produce kinds of side /partition/ back wall stable.
- Customer could order fronts (only), sides, back walls panel according to your design of horse barn.
- The front board and the side board are sold separately
- Brackets or clips are provided as fittings for easy connection
JH Standard Sliding Door Stables Range include:
- Fully hot dip galvanized finish or powder coated surface.
- A full range of design and style options.
- Complete welded frame construction for strength and practical installation to all building types.
- Swing window & swivel feeder are optional as accessories
- Wood, wire mesh, round pipe are optional as infill material.
- Auto- lock and sliding systems give you a good experience
According to our experience, a loose box should be 10'X10' (3mX3m) to 12'X12' (3.6mX3.6m) for an average size riding horse.1 These are minimum recommendations. If you have the resources to build larger stalls, you can, of course, build them larger. Larger horses will appreciate the extra room to move around, so if you have a draft or draft cross, adding extra space will help them move freely, and lie down without feeling cramped.