Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Q235,Steel,Metal||Name:||Hot Dipping Galvanization Frame Hard High Density Bamboo Horse Stable|
|Application:||Horse House,Horses Barn||Type:||Horse Stall|
|Surface Treatment:||Hot Dip Galvanised||Surface Finish:||Hot Dipped Galv|
|Height:||2.2m 2.25m Or Customized|
galvanization horse stall panels,
hot dipping galvanization stall panels,
2200mm horse stall panels
Hot Dipping Galvanization Fully Welded Frame Hard High Density Bamboo Horse Stable
Design Your Ideal Horse Stable
* JH European-style horse stall fronts are designed and built to mount to your barn structure easily and seamlessly. Because each stall is built to order, your design can fit right into even existing structures.
* From solid cast brass finials to beautiful stainless steel hardware, luxurious bells and whistles can upgrade your horse stall to be a true showpiece.
* We build the strongest mesh available for horses today. With solid cold-rolled steel rods welded at every connection point, you’ll get stall great ventilation and extra strength.
* While many companies may say they offer custom designs, JH stall can truly offer you any style option or design you wish. For instance, we have more than 20 types of latches and a vast array of color choices, plus custom color matching.
Due to cost saving mechanisms, we are able to provide a quality product to our customers at a reduced price.
* Our most stylish stable design with curved features.
* The main post finished with impressive finials or caps.
* Optional hinged(swing) or sliding doors.
* Q235 steel according to high standard, anti rust stainless steel frame.
* Powder coated or HDG in surface treatment (choices of colors).
* Optional hay/grain feeding bowl access door.
* Integrated panel comprising of recycled plastic, hardwoods or heavy duty bamboo.
Type of horse stables
To begin with, when building stalls you can choose between box (loose) stalls and tie (standing) stalls. With box stalls for an average size riding horse the minimum measurements of the stall should be at least 3×3 meters to 3,6×3,6 meters. This is only the minimum standard and it is recommended that you build a bigger stall if possible. These measurements of horse stables have been set by the Canadian Agri-Food Research Council, Recommended Code of Practice for The Care and Handling of Farm Animals. With tie stalls the minimum measurements are 1,5 meters wide and 2,4 meters long. The stall should be wide enough so the horse can lie down comfortably.
|Product Name||Hot Dipping Galvanization Fully Welded Frame Hard High Density Bamboo Horse Stable|
|Common Size||3.0m-4.2m, or 10ft 12ft 14ft or other sizes on request|
|Frame||50x50mm RHS; 102 OD Mid-post|
|Surface Treatment||Black powder coating or hot dipped galvanized(sliver)|
|Infill Material||Bamboo: 20mm,28mm,32mm. or Pine: 30mm,40mm|
Swivel feeder system (optional)
Swing feeder window (optional)
Hay Rack (optional)
Corner post (optional)
Stainless steel latch
Decorative caps (Brass or 304SS)
|Door Style||Hinged/swing or sliding|
|Advantage||Easy connection, NO need of support post|
|Related Products||Horse stall box; Barn door; Barn window; Horse rubber mat; Horse panel|
|Any other requirements, please feel free to contact us|
Contact Person: Angela Yang