JH Stalls have been a mainstay in the equine industry for decades. JH Stalls are safe, attractive, and affordable. This Stall Front combines a vertical bar top with a wood-filled bottom (Wood Kit sold separately). These stalls are designed with the highest degree of consideration for the safety of both the horse and handler. Our Premier Stalls offer horse owners practical solutions for creating a safe, functional environment for their valued animals. This stall front features a center-open door design. The door slides open on apple core rollers. Each stall door includes an access window. The stall front panel also features an opening that allows owners to select a window or feeder option (each sold separately). The door closes using a gravity latch, which can accept a lock if an owner desires. The bottom portion of the stall is constructed from galvanized steel to provide maximum resistance to rust and corrosion. The stall features an attractive brown powder coat finish to help the stall resist rust, scratches, and fading, adding years of life to your investment. No tools are required for assembly. Our stall fronts and panels join using simple pin connectors. A starter post is required for stall setup when you are not connecting to a wall or other existing structure.
|Hot Dip Galvanized; Poweder coated; Hot Dip Galvanized and Poweder coated
|3m(10'); 3.5m(12'); 4m(14')
|Bamboo; Pine Wood
|Silvery; Black; Red; Dark Green; Blue, etc.
|Sliding Door; Swing/Hinged Door
|Swivel Feeder System
Features of horse stables:
* Our Premier Stall Fronts are a safe, attractive, and affordable option for today’s horse owners.
* This european Stall Front is our most popular option and with a wood-filled bottom (wood kit sold separately).
* Stall Wood Kits are designed to fit our Premier Stalls and consist of pre-cut, beveled, stained, 2” x 8” tongue-and-grooved top quality pine lumber. Wood Kits are sold separately.
* Each door features gravity latch that gives horse owners the opportunity to fit a lock through the latch if desired.
* Each Stall Front includes an opening that will accept either a window or a feeder. These components pin to the frame at two connection points. Each component is sold separately.
* The bottom portion of the stall is constructed from galvanized steel to provide maximum resistance to rust and corrosion.
Contact Us at Any Time