A stable is a building in which livestock, especially horses, are kept. It most commonly means a building that is divided into separate stalls for individual animals. There are many different types of stables in use today; the American-style barn, for instance, is a large barn with a door at each end and individual stalls inside or free-standing stables with top and bottom-opening doors. The term "stable" is also used to describe a group of animals kept by one owner, regardless of housing or location.
The exterior design of a stable can vary widely, based on climate, building materials, historical period and cultural styles of architecture. A wide range of building materials can be used, including masonry. (bricks or stone), wood and steel. Stables also range widely in size, from a small building housing one or two animals to facilities at agricultural shows or race tracks that can house hundreds of animals.
The product details:
|Size||3m, 3.6m, 4m|
|Height||1.8m, 2.2m, 2.4m|
|Material||Q235 steel, 304SS|
|Panel insert||Hardwood, Recycled PVC or WPC, heavy duty bamboo28/30/32mm|
|Door style||Hinged/swing or sliding|
|Surface||Hot dip galvanization, Powder costing or metal painting(color is selected).|
|Usage||Private club, sports center. Events or fair show.|
|Fix way||Temporary or Permanent, internal or outdoor|
|Accessories||Swing bowl and water feeder optional|
|Main post||89,104,127mm optional|
|Connection||Bolt or Reeds plug|
There are generally accepted norms that all stalls must comply with:
● Horses should be able to stand on their hind legs so so that the animals, when they stand at full height, do not hit their heads on the ceiling, so the height of their house should be made at least 2.5 m.
● The area of the stall should be calculated based on the size of an adult horse, on average – 13-16 square meters. m. This is enough to make the animal feel as comfortable as possible. Even if he has a nightmare, having accidentally jerked, the pet will not be crippled.
● The minimum dimensions of the doors and the passage are as follows: width – 2.5 m, height – 1.2 m.
● The partitions between the compartments should be slightly shorter than the total height of the room: from above – by 20 cm, from the bottom – 30 cm. A wooden board is taken with a thickness of at least 2 cm.
● The walls inside the stable can have small gaps, but so that the hoof of an animal does not accidentally climb through them.
● Each stall should have its own light source in the form of a moisture-proof lampshade with a lamp. The structure should be suspended so that the horse in the stall does not injure his head against it, even when he stands on its hind legs.
Good ventilation must be provided in the room where the horses are located.
Contact Us at Any Time