Design Elegant Equestrian Horse Stall Panels For Horse Stables
As quality horse stable manufacturers, for both our external horse stables and internal horse stables we use the highest quality materials to provide a practical, safe and aesthetically pleasing home for your horse.
Horse stall with sliding door and feeder door
10ft x 7ft ( 3m * 2.2m), 12ft x 7ft(3.6m * 2.2m) and 14ft x 7’ft( 4m*2.2m).
any other sizes you like
Frame tube 2”x2” (50*50mm), strong U channel to take T&G boards
Black Powder Coated Finish or Hot Dip Galvanized Finish
Full welds will make sure the stalls are strong and durable.
No sharp edges promise the people and horse safe.
Yoke door allows horses place his head outside.
Powder Coated Finish: We can PC any color you like. Say, Black Color, Blue Color, Hunter Green color, etc.
Assembly easily: use heavy duty bolts or different way connector to connect together.
Swivel feeder system (optional)
Feeder window (optional)
Hay rack (optional)
This is a freestanding horse stall system; no support posts are required for this installation. Connect the stall panels with stall connectors, which are sold separately.
We provide a range of Standard Stable Panels, as well as an option for a fully customised option.
The combinations are almost endless with different styles of doors and divisions to suit every situation and personal preference. Our sales and design consultants take all aspects of existing buildings into consideration and will advise on the most suitable layouts.
What makes JH Horse Stables superior?
1. Manufactured from high strength steel
2. Fully hot dipped galvanised after manufacture to Australian Standard AS1650
3. Superior Rust Protection – superior because it coats the steel inside and out.
4. All welds are hot dipped galvanised, therefore, preventing the inevitable rust outbreaks that often occur with inferior products.
5. Panels manufactured from pre-galvanised steel with welds only protected by paint will inevitably rust resulting in poor appearance and ultimate failure.
What is Restructured Bamboo?
Strand Woven Bamboo is also referred to as heavy bamboo. It is a type of rearranged bamboo, which is carbonized and exposed to high temperature and pressure in order for it to become more temperature resistant. The implementing of this strengthening process results in the creation of a new type of bamboo.
Contact Us at Any Time