JH Black Style European Horse Stalls Fronts Panel On a Budget
JH Horse Stalls Specification
1. One set here includes three side panel and one door panel .
2. Length: 10ft, 12ft, 14ft (3.0m -4.2 m )
3. Surface Treatment: Hot dipping galvanized, Black Powder coated
4. Infill material:
Bamboo: 20mm 28mm 32mm 38mm
Southern yellow pine: 30mm 40mm
5. Frame: 50x50mmx2mm RHS
Swivel feeder system (optional)
Feeder window (optional)
Hay rack (optional)
Choose between horizontal, vertical or JR Elite (mixed) styles of wood for the front.
|2.||Choose the combination of wood, wire mesh that best suits your needs and design for your door.|
|3.||Choose wire mesh to add ventilation. Full grill and full wire mesh fronts are also options.|
|4.||Choose a door opening or drop panel if you'd like.|
|5.||Choose between sliding or hinged horse stall doors.Horse barn doorscan be located anywhere on the horse stall front.|
|6.||Choose between sliding or hinged horse stall doors.Horse barn doorscan be located anywhere on the horse stall front.|
JH Horse stables have been designed to be free standing within an existing building. JH Horse Stables are made from 100% Hot Dipped Galvanized steel for superior rust protection.
From solid cast brass finials to beautiful stainless steel hardware, luxurious bells and whistles can upgrade your horse stall to be a true showpiece.
We build the strongest mesh available for horses today. With solid cold-rolled steel rods welded at every connection point, you’ll get stall great ventilation and extra strength.
1. Sliding Door horse stall With more of a traditional look, our sliding horse stall door gallery will show much of what we can do. We have the ability to tailor our standard horse stall designs to suit your individual preference and style.
2. Hinged Door horse stall Our hinged horse stalls feature a unique style and design element. Using elegant curves and design features, we tailor these fronts to fit your needs, giving your barn the ultimate in function and appearance.
A well-maintained horse barn can prevent physical accidents, prevent fires, provide disease and parasite control, and help you save on veterinary bills.
Choose and Design Your Own Horse Stable
Quick and easy to install, Impact and corrosion resistant, Neat and aesthetic appearance, Maintenance friendly.
Contact Us at Any Time