Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Advantage:||Quick And Easy To Install.||Finish:||Galvanised, Powder Coated|
|Material:||Steel||Available:||In 900mm Increments - Can Join To Make Any Width|
heavy duty cattle grids,
circular cattle feeder
Fully welded Hot dipped galvanised strong cattle access grid steel with winged
Cattle Grid is a type of obstacle used to prevent livestock, such as sheep, cattle, pigs, horses, or mules from passing along a road or railway which penetrates the fencing surrounding an enclosed piece of land or border. Cattle Grids are used in a wide variety of locations. We have units appropriate to every location whether Domestic, Highway, Off Highway or Heavy Industrial.
Our range of cattle grids are available in a range of sizes and capacities suitable for many applications 10 Tonne, 20 Tonne, 30 Tonne and 40 Tonne.
1. 10 Tonne Capacity Dist. Wt - 3000mm (9'10") wide x 2600mm deep
2. 20 Tonne Capacity Dist. Wt - 3600mm (12' 1/8") wide x 2600mm deep
3. 30 Tonne Capacity Dist. Wt - 4050mm (13' 3 1/2") wide x 2600mm deep
4. 40 Tonne Capacity Dist. Wt - 4500mm (14' 9 1/4") wide x 2600mm deep
|Galvanized Cattle Grid|
|1. Material||Galvanised RHS|
|2. Size||4.0m x 2.0m|
|3. Finish||All welds are painted|
|Highway Cattle Grid|
|1. Material||Painted Prime Stock|
|2. Size||4.0m x 2.0m/4.0m x 2.5m|
|4. Optional Finish||Hot Dip Galvanised|
|5. Top Rails||75mm x 75mm x 6mm|
|6. Base Rails||250mm x 150mm x 5mm|
1. Concrete stock grid rated to MRDWA standards.
2. Quick and easy to install.
3. Fully engineered for 20T axle load rating.
4. Available in 900mm increments - can join to make any width.
5. Precast elements available for purchase by themselves.
6. Custom steel grid can be built to suit or we can supply.
7. Animal friendly.
Cattle grids are seen throughout the world and are quite common in places such as Australia, the Scottish Highlands, or the National Parks of England and Wales. They are also common throughout the Western United States and Canada. In the United States, they are often used on BLM and Forest Service land, but are also used on paved roads and exit ramps of the Interstate Highway System in rural areas.
Contact Person: Vicky You