Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application:||Horse Stable||Wood Type:||Bamboo Wood|
|Main Market:||North America, AUS, UK, Asia, South America,China||Material:||Galvanized Steel Bamboo Wood|
|Surface Treatment:||In Black Coated||Grating Specification:||Customize|
portable horse stalls,
horse boarding stables
Eco-friendly Bamboo Board for Horse Stable Horse Stall Panel with sliding door
The army records contain no information on uses of the balloon hangar following World War II but likely the structure was left empty. In 1951 the army began to re-arm the Headlands forts at the outbreak of the Korean War. In 1953 the army began to upgrade its antiaircraft gun batteries with radar directed surface-to-air Nike missiles. As part of the support system for the new Nikes, the former motor pool in the Fort Barry balloon hangar was converted into a ―heavy armament repair shop‖ where the missiles could be serviced. By 1954 a floor plan prepared on 21 May that year clearly labeled the structure ―Nike Assembly Area.‖ This drawing shows the interior of the hangar totally converted to missile servicing activities. In 1955 the two permanent launch sites in the Marin Headlands were completed. The hangar continued to serve as a central maintenance facility for the two sites. It is not known exactly when missile repairs ceased to take place at the hangar, but it must have continued well after 1959 because in September that year, a small frame building was constructed on the south side of the hangar for an air compressor and two air receivers.
In 1966 the Presidio Riding Stables assumed control of the balloon hangar complex. Operating under a permit from the Sixth U.S. Army, the stable members converted the former vehicle sheds into tack rooms and horse stalls, and constructed paddocks and corrals adjacent to the sheds. Inside the balloon hangar itself, a riding rink was created by lining the perimeter of the central open area with stout wooden planks and filling it with clean dirt and sand. Throughout their occupancy of the hangar complex the Riding Stables have continued to carry out periodic upgrades to the structures, primarily to the former vehicle sheds, to deal with problems such as wood rot, poor drainage, sanitation, and security upgrades. These actions have included installation of a septic tank and leeching field in 1976; re-roofing the sheds and installing fire detector systems in 1984; installing additional wooden flooring in the stalls along with an exterior ramp to deal with bad drainage in the west paddock in 1985, and replacing the existing power distribution and electrical lighting systems in 1985. Many walls and posts in the vehicle sheds have been replaced. In 1994 the Presidio Stables formally incorporated themselves as the ―Presidio Riding Club‖. Following base closure of the Presidio, the stables were issued a permit by the Golden Gate National Recreation Area to carry out the programs.
The lagoon itself is categorized as estuarine unconsolidated bottom and does not support emergent vegetation, but does serve as habitat for algae and single-celled plants. Palustrine wetlands are freshwater wetlands subject to various runoff and flooding regimes and are vegetated with either sedges and grasses (emergent) or shrubs (willow). Estuarine emergent vegetation is able to withstand a mix of fresh and tidal water.
The product details:
|1. Length||3000mm, 3600mm, 3800mm, 4000mm|
|2. Height||1800mm, 2200mm, 2400mm|
|3. Standing Post||OD115mm|
|4. Frame and middle brack||SHS 50x50mm|
|5. surface treatment||Hot-dipped galvanized/ (black, green, red etc) powder coatding|
Contact Person: Vicky You