Horse Equipment Equestrian Sport Equipment Horse Stables For Sale
The new owners were Manuel V. and Maria Lopes, immigrants from the island of San Jorge. They upgraded, like other ranches in Frank‘s Valley, to a Grade A dairy with the construction of small sanitary barn and increased their herd of 30 cows to 80. In 1953, the Lopes family created a small parcel from their holdings at the northwest corner of Ranch M, at the boundary line with the State Highway on the west and Ranch R on the north. They retained this parcel. Several residences were constructed there in the 1950s where several members of the family lived. The Lopes stopped operating the dairy in this period. Subsequently, the property, excluding the small parcel occupied by several Lopes family members, was acquired by Harvey and Helen Coverly who granted joint tenancy in Ranch M in 1968 to William D. and Dorothy Caddell, who later became sole owners. During this period the ranch was rented to Richard and Evelyn Purvier who stabled horses these from 1962 into the 1990s. Concurrently, conservationists had been working to expand the boundaries of public land in west Marin. Beginning about 1961, all the ranches upstream in Frank‘s Valley were acquired by California State Parks. The federal government started to acquire adjacent properties either directly or with the assistance of the Nature Conservancy. These properties included Ranch S on the west side of the Valley, Slide Ranch to the north along Highway 1, and the Dias Ranch to the east. Caddell deeded his holdings to the National Park Service, in March 1974, and Manuel Lopes did the same in February 1976. The Caddell property included the original six room residence, out-buildings used for storage, an equestrian riding track and the former dairy building. Including the Lopes parcel, the boundaries of Ranch M were essentially intact, except for small 1948 boundary adjustment with the neighboring ranch to the south owned by George Wheelwright and a small parcel deeded to the State of California in 1954.
To its rear was located a 16 by 14 foot structure. To the right of that structure there was an open shed 14 by 16 feet and somewhat to the right and front of that building there was a 24 by 12 foot building. The property also included a 30 by 26 foot milk house with an 8 by 16 foot addition (the creamery measured in a 1973 NPS appraisal as a 34 by 25 shed), a 22 by 20 foot calf shed and a 90 by 40 foot milking barn, also estimated to be some thirty years of age. By 1936, Bello had leased the ranch to M.C.C. Lemos, who operated a small dairy on Ranch M with 49 milking cows. In July 1942, Bello‘s nieces sold the 194.96 acre ranch.
The product details:
|Item||Heavy duty Galvanized Horse stall|
|Other key words||horse stable /horse house/horse feeding house/indoor safety horse house|
|Each panel Size (w*h)||
4*2.2m,3.6m*2.2m,3m*2.2m ,other sizes on request
|Material||40*40mm, or 50*50mm|
|Surface||Hot dipped galvanized|
|Advantage||Easy connection, NO need of support post|
|Horse safe, no sharp edges|
|Any other requirements, please feel free to contact us .|
Contact Us at Any Time