Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Heavy, Medium, Light Duty||Finish:||Galvanised, Powder Coated|
|Material:||Steel||Base Rails:||250mm X 150mm X 5mm|
|Top Rails:||75mm X 75mm X 6mm|
heavy duty cattle grids,
circular cattle feeder
Steel Hot gal Dipped Cattle guard grid boxed design friendly in 4m x 2.2m & 3m x 2.2m
Cattle grid designs are animal friendly. Rails are in profiles which minimise injury to stock which tangle with the unit. Escape routes are provided for hedgehogs and other small animals which fall into it. Cattle Grids are used in a wide variety of locations. We have units appropriate to every location whether Domestic, Highway, Off Highway or Heavy Industrial.
1. 10 Tonne Capacity Dist. Wt - 3000mm (9'10") wide x 2600mm deep
2. 20 Tonne Capacity Dist. Wt - 3600mm (12' 1/8") wide x 2600mm deep
3. 30 Tonne Capacity Dist. Wt - 4050mm (13' 3 1/2") wide x 2600mm deep
4. 40 Tonne Capacity Dist. Wt - 4500mm (14' 9 1/4") wide x 2600mm deep
|Galvanized Cattle Grid|
|1. Material||4.0m x 2.0m|
|2. Size||Galvanised RHS|
|3. Finish||All welds are painted|
|Highway Cattle Grid|
|1. Material||4.0m x 2.0m/4.0m x 2.5m|
|2. Size||Painted Prime Stock|
|4. Optional Finish||Hot Dip Galvanised|
|5. Top Rails||75mm x 75mm x 6mm|
|6. Base Rails||250mm x 150mm x 5mm|
1. Concrete stock grid rated to MRDWA standards.
2. Quick and easy to install.
3. Fully engineered for 20T axle load rating.
4. Available in 900mm increments - can join to make any width.
5. Precast elements available for purchase by themselves.
6. Custom steel grid can be built to suit or we can supply.
7. Animal friendly.
Designed to carry loads from 18 tons to 40 tons our range of agricultural cattle grids are highly durable and suitable for any agricultural environment where the movement of sheep, cattle and other animals needs to be controlled. Our all welded modules can be used to great effect in new build cattle grids for highways.
Contact Person: Helen Wang