Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Low Carbon Steel, Mild Steel, Stainless Steel||Grating Company:||ISO9001-2008|
|Type:||Plain, Serrated, I-shape||Cross Bar Pitches:||50, 100mm Are Recommended.|
|Surface Treatment:||Hot DIP Galvanized Painting, Self Colour / Untrea||Grating Specification:||19-W-4, 15-W-2, 30/100, 40/50, 60/100 And All|
Structural Composite Galvanized Heel Proof Square Metal Iron Grate
The Welded Steel Bar Grating assembled by inserting pre-punched bearing and cross bars into an "eggcrate" configuration and deforming the cross bars under intense hydraulic pressure. Available in all materials and ideal for many architectural and ornamental applications.
Steel Grating Specifications
● Bearing bar-A flat bar withstanding the main load is in consistent with the two adjacent bearing bars.
● Bearing bar pitch-The distance center to center of the two adjacent bearing bars.
● Cross bar-The connecting bars, made from twisted bar, round bar or flat bar, which extend across the bearing bars.
● Cross bar pitch-The distance center of the two adjacent cross bars.
● Length-The maximum dimension of a grating panel, measured parallel to the bearing bars, & in the same direction as the bearing bars.
● Width-The maximum dimension of a grating panel, measured perpendicular to the bearing bars, & in the same direction as the cross bar.
|Steel Grating Specifications|
|Bars spacing||recommended 50, 100|
|Surface treatment||hot dip galvanized ,painting|
Steel Grating Manufacturing Process
Steel Grating Features
● High strength and light structure
● Powerful anti-corrosion, durable and long working life
● Beautiful appearance, bright surface
● No dirt-rain-snow deposit, automatic cleaning, easy maintenance.
● Good ventilation, day-lighting, heat-dispersing, resistant to sliding and explosion
● Easy installation and disassembly
Contact Person: Vicky You