Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Water Resistant Bamboo Wood Filling Horse Stable Stall Front||Type:||Horse Stall Front|
|Advantage:||Comfortable For Horse,Strength,easy To Install||Size:||Customized|
High Density Water Resistant Bamboo Wood Filling Horse Stable Stall Front
JH Horse Stalls are safe, durable, attractive, and easy to install. These stalls can be found at many countries around the world. JH Horse Stalls are used to house some of the most elite horses in the world during major events and competitions. Each stall is built to a strict standard for safety and durability. These stalls are constructed from 50mm RHS steel and feature an attractive black powder coat finish to help the stall resist rust, scratches, and fading, adding years of life to your investment. Very easy for you assembling. Our stall fronts and panels join using simple pin connectors. A starter post is required for stall setup when you are not connecting to a wall or other existing structure (starter post sold separately).
JH Horse Stall Front with a vertical bar top features a swinging door or sliding door design. The bottom portion of the stall is filled with a durable, easy to clean bamboo wood, available in your choice of various thickness 20, 28, 32, 38mm.
* JH European-style horse stall fronts are designed and built to mount to your barn structure easily and seamlessly. Because each stall is built to order, your design can fit right into even existing structures.
* From solid cast brass finials to beautiful stainless steel hardware, luxurious bells and whistles can upgrade your horse stall to be a true showpiece.
* We build the strongest mesh available for horses today. With solid cold-rolled steel rods welded at every connection point, you’ll get stall great ventilation and extra strength.
* While many companies may say they offer custom designs, JH stall can truly offer you any style option or design you wish. For instance, we have more than 20 types of latches and a vast array of color choices, plus custom color matching.
|Size||3m, 3.6m, 4m|
|Height||1.8m, 2.2m, 2.4m|
|Material||Q235 steel, 304SS|
|Panel insert||Hardwood, Recycled PVC or WPC, heavy duty bamboo28/30/32mm|
|Door style||Hinged/swing or sliding|
|Surface||Hot dip galvanization, Powder costing or metal painting(color is selected).|
|Usage||Private club, sports center. Events or fair show.|
|Fix way||Temporary or Permanent, internal or outdoor|
|Accessories||Swing bowl and water feeder optional|
|Main post||89,104,127mm optional|
|Connection||Bolt or Reeds plug|
How To Building A Stable?
Here are some good tips you can use if you are thinking about building a safe horse stable for your horse. In this article we cover the following important points that you should consider while planning a horse stable.
● Choosing the type of horse stables
● Recommended height of horse stables
● Recommended width of aisles
● Choosing doors for horse stables
● Different floors for stables
● Ceilings for horse stables
● Wiring and lighting
All horse stalls from JH stall are designed and built to order. These horse stalls can either be crafted as a full horse panel system or built directly into your horse barn by your contractor. Our stall design experts will help you select the best features for your style, your needs, and your budget. Mix and match the options and ideas you like to create your custom horse stall. JH stalls can be designed to work with clear span barns or traditional post and beam barns.
Contact Person: Angela Yang