Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Features:||Avoid Cattle Bruising||Material:||Steel Pipe|
|Finish:||Galvanization After Welding.||Type:||Heavy, Medium, Light Duty|
|Hook-up:||Quick Pin-latch System||Advantage:||Professional Welding,Short Delivery Time|
round pen corral panels,
portable sheep yard panels
Heavy Duty Galvanized Cattle Yard Panels Horse Fence For Farm Livestock JH
Cattle panel gate
|Height x Length:||2200mm x 2000mm|
|Frame:||Horizontal & Vertical pipe: 50 mm x 50 mm RHS x 1.8 mm thick with fully welded caps|
|Cattle Gate Horizontal rail:||40 mm x 80 mm x 1.6mm thick x 6 oval rails|
Hot dipped galvanized ,zinc coating:more than 15 microns.
Fully welded oval pipes, post &brackets ,heavy duty hinges
Regardless of the size of your heard, from 10 to 100 cattle; a well-designed, functional set of yards is necessary for effective cattle management. Your cattle yards should allow safe, efficient handling of the animals for drafting and loading-out as well as the additional ability to restrain the animals for medical procedures.
When planning and constructing your cattle yards, the first consideration is the safety of the farmer and the animal. First and foremost, your cattle yard should be designed so that the cattle handler is able to quickly and easily move out of danger where necessary.
Cattle Yards don’t need to be large or complicated but bear in mind the following:
Furthermore, it’s important to consider the most appropriate materials for your cattle yards. Cattle handling products receive a lot of pressure from livestock and as such, they need to be sturdy and well constructed. JH steel cattle yards, panels and components are built to comply with Australian Quality Standard and guaranteeing durability and strength for the long term.
1) Various livestock fence panel products, offer one-stop service for your cattle yard.
2) Long service life: more than 5 years. High quality raw material, strong welding and hot dipped galvanized surface, etc would make panels perfectly finished.
3) Both portable and permanent (panels buried under ground by cement) yard type are available.
4) We are not just manufacturer, but also solution provider.
Cattle fence, also called Field Fence, Farm Fence, Cattle Fence, House Fence, Grassland Fence, Sheep Fence. It is suitable for borders in fields and grassland for breeding of deer, cattle, sheep and other animals.
Cattle Fence is produced with hot dipped galvanized wire. Furthermore, it is another effective, economical wildlife-proof fence, Simple in structure, Easy maintenance, etc.
1)Easy installation,corrosion resistance,high tensile strength wire,durable against hit,firm structure.
2)Flat surface treatment,good flexibility and long service life.
3)When partial cutting or hit occur,neither loose deformation under pressure.
4)Suit for any weather and any complex terrain,the service life can be reached 3-5 years.
1. Filed fence is the best choice of ranchers for protecting the jumping animals like deers, horses and cows, sheep and goats.
2. The hinge-knot system ensures proper stretching and allows for easier installation over hilly or rough terrain.
3. Uses of our hinge-joint knots allow the fence to give under pressure and spring back into shape. The heavy zinc coating of the wire offers the finished fencing good rust resisting and corrosion.
Contact Person: Vicky You