Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Frame:||Solid Welded One Piece||Infill Option:||Bamboo Wood Or Pine Wood|
|Divider Option:||Solid, Grilled||Surface Treatment:||Hot Dipped Galvanized, Black Poweder Coated|
|Size:||10ft, 12ft, 14ft, 3m, 3.5m, 3.6m, 3.8m, 4m||Material:||Steel Pipe|
|Product Name:||Horse Barn Horse Stables Stalls|
European-style Horse Stall Fronts Hot Dip Galvanized With Swing Feeder
Specifications of Horse stall:
1. Height(mm): 2200/2250mm
2. Length(mm): 3000/3600/3800/4000mm
3. Frame and middle brace(mm): 50x50x2.0mm
4. Up vertical tube: OD25x2.0mm
5. Surface treatment: Fully Hot-dip galvanized or Powder coated
6. Kits: Swing window, Stainless latch, Door stopper, Connecting system
7. Horse stable infill: Bamboo, southern yellow pine
|Fittings||Swivel feeder system (optional)|
|Feeder window (optional)|
|Hay rack (optional)|
Door panel size: 3985x2185mm(gate beam:2290mm),90PCS/40'HQ.
Side panel size: 3985x2185mm,90PCS/40'HQ.
European-style horse stall fronts are designed and built to mount to your barn structure easily and seamlessly.
From solid cast brass finials to beautiful stainless steel hardware, luxurious bells and whistles can upgrade your horse stall to be a true showpiece.
We build the strongest mesh available for horses today. With solid cold-rolled steel rods welded at every connection point, you’ll get stall great ventilation and extra strength.
1. Sliding Door horse stall With more of a traditional look, our sliding horse stall door gallery will show much of what we can do. We have the ability to tailor our standard horse stall designs to suit your individual preference and style.
2. Hinged Door horse stall Our hinged horse stalls feature a unique style and design element. Using elegant curves and design features, we tailor these fronts to fit your needs, giving your barn the ultimate in function and appearance.
Ease of use, safety, and eye-appeal are some of the things you'll need to think about when choosing stall doors. There are a surprising number of options depending on your needs.
Sliding door horse stalls are a popular option for many horse barns. Sliding doors have a major advantage in that they save room, since the stall door doesn’t swing outward into the barn aisle.
Basic Stable Design
When designing a new stable, or perhaps, renovating an older barn, you have lots of decisions to make. Your new or refurbished stable needs to be roomy, safe, and convenient. Horse's should live outdoors as much as possible, but when kept indoors they need a healthy environment too.
Let the sunshine in! Windows add a source of natural light and ventilation.
Adding safety and elegance to your barn, they are designed to integrate beautifully with our horse stalls. Strong and durable, practical and functional, our horse stall partitions have unequaled quality and style.
Contact Person: Mary Zhang