Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Process:||Welded, Pressure-locked, Swage Locked||Cross Bar:||6/8/10mm|
|U.S.A.Standard:||ANSI/NAAMM(MBG531-88)||Application:||Floor, Deck, Mezzanine|
|Bearing Bar Pitch:||30mm,40mm Etc|
Grated Steel Cross Rods Bars 4'' 2'' Grid Grill Flooring With Self-Drilling Screw
Metal floor grates are a versatile material that may be used for a broad assortment of applications. Floor grates can be used for sidewalk grates, drains, stairs, platforms, trench covers and many others.
Metal Floor grate is carrying bearing bar & cross bar according to certain spacing orthogonal combination,to be open-steel components fixed by welding or pressure lock.Cross bar general use through twisted square steel may also be round bar or flat steel. It's made of carbon steel and stainless steel.
Type of the Metal Floor Grates
1. Plain: one of the most widely used gratings, available for flooring, sidewalk, drainage pit cover, stair tread, etc.
2. Serrated: Better non-skid property & safety compared with plain grating.
3. I-shape: lighter, more economical and practical comparing with plain grating.
Metal Floor Grates
1. Falt Pitch (mm)
2. Bars Spacing (mm)
From 24-200 arbitrarily chosen, recommended 50,76,100.
3. Common Type
G605 G325 G405 G355 G455
4. Cross Bar
6 / 8 / 10mm
5. Flat Steel Thickness
6. Surface Treatment
The production flow of Press-Locked Steel Bar Garting is illustrated in the following table .
Metal Floor Grates
Cross bar / Bearing bar
Cut to target size
Hot Dipped Galvanized
Packing according to customer's requirement
Floor grating with a mesh size of 22mm or more is classified as general purpose. These gratings are available in a wide range of apertures with alternative sections of bearing and transverse bar to meet loading, span and ventilation requirements.
Framed panels are manufactured to custom-sizes for applications such as walkways, balcony decking, ventilation grilles, service platforms, escape stairs and brise soleil. Gratings are supplied with fixing clips to clamp the panel to the support structure.
1. Smooth surface.
2. Good air, light and water circulation.
3. Firm and durable.
4. Temporary or permanent applications.
5. Stainless steel press-locked grating for alkali and acid resistance.
6. Aluminum press-locked grating for light weight and corrosion resistance.
7. Painted or galvanized surface treatment for longer service life.
8. Excellent lateral stiffness.
9. Serrated surface for anti-skid performance.
10.Press-locked grating can be used combined with checker plate for further skip resistance.
Contact Person: Helen Wang