Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel||Bearing Bar:||Flat, Serrated, I-bar|
|Process:||Welded, Pressure-locked, Swage Locked||Cross Bar:||Round, Twisted, Square|
|Flat Steel Height:||25mm 30mm 35mm 40mm 45mm 50mm 60mm,etc||Surface Treatment:||Galvanized; Black; Lacquer|
Galvanized Carbon Steel Q235 Open Steel Grid Mesh Flooring Grate System
Stainless steel metal floor grates are ideal for the food industry due to the fact stainless steel is corrosion and chemical resistant. It is a sanitary option for food processors and will also withstand caustic chemical used for cleaning.
Type of the Metal Floor Grates
1. Plain: one of the most widely used gratings, available for flooring, sidewalk, drainage pit cover, stair tread, etc.
2. Serrated: Better non-skid property & safety compared with plain grating.
3. I-shape: lighter, more economical and practical comparing with plain grating.
Metal Floor Grates
1. Falt Pitch (mm)
2. Bars Spacing (mm)
From 24-200 arbitrarily chosen, recommended 50,76,100.
3. Common Type
G605 G325 G405 G355 G455
4. Cross Bar
6 / 8 / 10mm
5. Flat Steel Thickness
6. Surface Treatment
The production flow of Press-Locked Steel Bar Garting is illustrated in the following table .
Metal Floor Grates
Cross bar / Bearing bar
Cut to target size
Hot Dipped Galvanized
Packing according to customer's requirement
Steel metal floor grates are utilized in heavy-duty applications where strength and the coarsest finish possible is a necessity. Examples include oily, harsh environments such as steel mills and automotive / manufacturing plants.
The gratings may be supplied with unidirectional (effective in the direction of the filling rods only) or ambidirectional (effective in the filling as well as in the bearing rod direction) anti-slip arrangement, too.
1. Smooth surface.
2. Good air, light and water circulation.
3. Firm and durable.
4. Temporary or permanent applications.
5. Stainless steel press-locked grating for alkali and acid resistance.
6. Aluminum press-locked grating for light weight and corrosion resistance.
7. Painted or galvanized surface treatment for longer service life.
8. Excellent lateral stiffness.
9. Serrated surface for anti-skid performance.
10.Press-locked grating can be used combined with checker plate for further skip resistance.
Contact Person: Helen Wang