Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Mild Steel||Type:||Drainage, Trench, Sump, Access, Pit|
|Shape:||Long Channel, Square, Kerb, Gully||Finish:||Hot-dip Galvanized|
Commercial Heavy Duty trench Drains Metal Grates Cover System Of Rectangular Hot Dip Galv Driveway
Metal drainage cover grate is steel lattice panels formed with simple lines, secured with hinged lid and connection. Ideal replacement drainage covers for conventional cast iron materials. Suitable for light type and large span heavy loading environment.
Types of Simple Metal drainage cover grate:
There are two kinds of steel gratings distinguished by different bearing bar types, The respective of features are as follows:
1. Plain: the most widely used gratings, available for flooring sidewalk, all kinds of ditch cover, stair tread, etc.
2. Serrated: best non-skid property & safety compared with plain grating.
The production flow of Metal drainage cover grate is illustrated in the following table .
|Metal drainage cover grate|
|1-Raw material||Cross bar / Bearing bar|
|3-Cutting||Cut to target size|
|5-Surface treatment||Hot Dipped Galvanized|
|6-Packing||Packing according to customer's requirement|
Drainage cover grate widely applied in roads, squares, garden, harbor, airport, parking area, railway and other industrial areas and apartment buildings.
1. Surface treatment adopt hot-dip galvanizing process: with great corrosion and rust protection.
2. Articulated juncture, it is easy to open and have excellent function on guard against theft.
3. Attractive and durable appearance
4. Big mesh and better draining water. Water leakage area can reach 83.3%, it is twice as cast iron trench cover.
5. It can save material: long-span and heavy-load, lower than the price of cast iron; And can save the cost due to theft or crush and of replacement of the cast iron cover.
6. Various kinds of products, can customize according to client's requirements.
|Square Metal Drainage Cover Grate|
|Item||Clear Opening(mm)||Grate Size(mm)||Grate Depth(mm)||Flame Size(mm)|
Contact Person: Helen Wang